Pro League Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro League Duel Academy

Where The Best Excel.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Slifer Dorm Homework Tournament!
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:53 pm by Mr-Edge

» number's test results
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 am by Mr-Edge

» Dooman's Test Results
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 am by Chancellor-Rainbow

» GriffinWing's Test Results
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:55 am by Chancellor-Rainbow

» Slamguy's Test Results
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 am by Chancellor-Rainbow

» Character Tournament Sign-Up
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:02 pm by slamguy

» Character Tournament Official Rules
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:07 am by slamguy

» help me pls
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:33 am by ManvoHazy

» rainbow dash 617's GFX store
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 am by rainbow dash 617

Affiliates
guys we need help! WK28YpS
guys we need help! WBtdRGd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:17 pm
Most active topic starters
Jamie
guys we need help! I_vote_lcapguys we need help! I_voting_barguys we need help! I_vote_rcap 
Chancellor-Rainbow
guys we need help! I_vote_lcapguys we need help! I_voting_barguys we need help! I_vote_rcap 
Mr-Edge
ManvoHazy
rainbow dash 617
Krone83
ThatGuyRingo
jordan7237
dooman
guys we need help!
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am by Jamie
okay guys. the forum is coming on a bit better now, and thats all thanks to chacellor and ofcourse the help off rainbow with the new gfx's!

but, as you guys are our first few members, we need you to help us too! we all need to recruit, we dont ask for a while, just in your spare time on dueling network. or even if you duel sombody and hes a good duelist or a good attitude. you could point him in …

Comments: 0
Welcome To Pro-League Dueling Academy
guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:45 am by Chancellor-Rainbow
I am the Admin here, I'd just like to say welcome to the Academy. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any issues. Please message me.

Admin

Comments: 0
Most Viewed Topics
Slifer Dorm Homework Tournament!
rainbow dash 617's GFX store
First tournament
Character Tournament Sign-Up
Character Tournament Official Rules
Testing Rubric.
Slamguy's Test Results
help me pls
plda (manyohazy) test results.
GriffinWing's Test Results

guys we need help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

guys we need help! Empty
PostSubject: guys we need help!   guys we need help! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

okay guys. the forum is coming on a bit better now, and thats all thanks to chacellor and ofcourse the help off rainbow with the new gfx's!

but, as you guys are our first few members, we need you to help us too! we all need to recruit, we dont ask for a while, just in your spare time on dueling network. or even if you duel sombody and hes a good duelist or a good attitude. you could point him in this forums direction.

at around 50 - 75 registered users we will be looking for our first couple of testers, and will probably hold a tourniment for that position. we will soon be looking for chat mods too. so setting an example now, by recruiting and being helpful and friendly on the chat, can go in your favour.

so yeah guys, recruit as much as you can.
Back to top Go down

guys we need help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro League Duel Academy :: Introduction To Pro-League Dueling Academy :: Announcements-
Jump to: